Dec 29, 2007

Time to close this...

Well guys..

This is my last post on this blog.

I'm writing to just let you know that i'm no longer posting here. If i could shift all my posts from here to my other blog with dates and everythin without too much of a hassle i would certainly do it and delete this blog, but unfortunately i haven't thot of a way to do that... yet..

Anyways from now i'm keeping 2 blogs. One will be updated periodically, while the other will be updated sporadically with thots, comments and wisecracks i think of from time to time.

Signing off from SJ Online!

enjoy the other blogs..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are an expert in this field, great articles and keep up the good work, my friend recommended me your blog.

My blog:
Regroupement De Credit ou Rachat de Credit rapide